September 30, 2011
"Galau with tissue"
Hahahah..wanna knw why i said galau with tissue?
Well..i'll explain
But..first of all i want to tell u wht i do today
At 10 am i went to park mall..to register my course
Yup..english course..
I thought then if i was here, i dont need to have english course anymore
But im wrong
And the course is very2 xtreme..
8 hours for a day!
I just took a month course
I'll confuse if i must take that course until i finished my university
Lol
I went there with mom n aunt
N aunt didnt tell to me that there will be a test,
To know which class that i can take
There r 3 class..grade 1,2,3
There is no student in the 3 grade :))
The test was veryyyyyy difficult
Well..ok..in the begining it's quite easy
And if u go through..........
Omg! So harrrrddd!
There is also one girl that did the test
N she was just the same like me :))
I took that test around 1.30 hours
Then i went shopping with my mom
Eehh..we went with MRT!
Fyi,my mom always use taxi
So that, now i have a MRT card!
Sunday or tmr i'll live in aunt lucy's house
28 marymount terrace
I wont give u my postal code number
Later u wanna go to my room n take a pict with me
Yaahhh...i knowwww..
Im so cute LOL
(gelik abis)
Now i'm waiting for my mom
Mymom went shopping again
And i just wait in lobby
I am playing my ipad theeeenn..
Suddenly!
I got stomach acheee!
Omg what must i do
I cant clean up my *ss with tissue!
Yeah u knw..sg dont use water to clean it up
Omg.
This is galauuu
My tummy is very hurts
I told to my bf what i felt
Thenn..i'd a nice idea!
Google!!
Huahahaha..
I search "Cara cebok tisu"
Theeennn...tada..
There's a lot of articel..
I clicked the kAskus one
N there's a thread how to clean up ur *ss by using tissue
It was very funny
I laugh by myself in the lounge
I told to my bf
My bf ask me to try it
After almost an hour....
I decided to go to the restroom..
Andd....haleluya!!!!!
No body there
No one!
I took tissue,and give it water
I brought to the 'bilik'
Thennn there's a lot of pup :))
Disgusting ya?
Just close this tab then
Until i felt enough
I used that wet tissue to clean up my *ss
Anw,i also ever clean up without water
When i was in changi airport
And i dont have any time
Cz my flight to hk
Buuuuuutt!!!!!
My mom gimme mitu,wet tissue
That's much2 better than only dry tissue
O yha,,,
Continue..
After used that wet tissue, i uused dry tissue
Omg...
Im so afraid to look in to the tissue :))
Then, i went to the wastafel to wash my hand
And taaa daaa!
That is my experience
Weird right
Xoxo
From. Me to you :) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment